In the push and pull of everyday life, and the endless choices we have as creative entrepreneurs, it’s tempting to lose sight of your call. Today’s guest will share her story of listening and staying true to her call, and challenge you to do the same.
Angela McKinney, a nationally recognized mindset and recovery coach, helps people UNTANGLE suffering states and activate freedom. In addition to offering one-on-one coaching intensives and online group programs, Angela partners with medical directors and psychiatrists to build home programs for individuals recovering from addiction, life changes, and trauma. Angela has been seen in Rolling Stone, CBS, The New York Times and The Fix.
- Angela’s story of a spiritual experience that birthed the 22-year journey for her book.
- How Angela distilled the information from her book into a talk.
- Why she describes the writing process as tedious, uncomfortable, and frustrating.
- Why the speaking and writing processes are very different for Angela.
- The ways that speaking impacts her business.
- How her book evolved from her experiential work over the years.
- The importance of systems, structure, and support for your call.
Click to TweetMy relationship to being seen as an expert is a vulnerable, intimate, emotional journey.