Many people believe that success only happens when you can present a perfect version of yourself and your content to the world. Our guest today shows us that the opposite is true. He reveals how we rob ourselves of our best work, and what to do about it.
Jason Van Orden helps thought leaders reach a larger audience with their ideas and create new income streams from their expertise. As a trainer, consultant, and strategist, he draws from twelve years of researching top internet influencers, as well as personal experience gained by launching over 60 online courses, teaching more than 7,000 entrepreneurs, generating $6,000,000 in online course sales, and 8,000,000 downloads of his podcast. He believes in helping each client design an online marketing and monetization strategy that aligns with their vision and values.
- The unique way Jason helps his clients build a business.
- The three V’s of standing out from the crowd.
- The three R’s of getting into the mind of your customers.
- The “long tail” of influence and why it gives you an infinite number of possibilities.
- What it means to share the last ten percent, and why it’s important.
- The fastest way to earn trust with your audience.
- The reason Jason sends an email to his list every day.
- How to avoid robbing yourself of your best work.
- Why you’re not going to know what the next thing is until you start doing it.
- How a book or big talk can help you build a brand or a business.
Click To TweetThe creation and publication of your content is a huge source of feedback, #confidence, and #clarity. @jasonvo