Audience, Energy, Business, Clarity, Communication
220 Be Clear, Compelling & Convincing – Zach Messler
Speaking is just like any other communication in business: you must be clear, compelling, and convincing. Today’s guest shares practical tips for accomplishing all three C’s, and why each is vital to building your business.
Some of the greatest ideas to ever happen … won’t. Why? Miscommunication. That’s where Zach Messler comes in. Zach is the messaging guy, and he can help you know what to say and how to say it so you make a bigger impact on the world … and your wallet.
- How Zach transitioned from the corporate world to speaking.
- The three C’s of great communication: be clear, compelling, and convincing.
- How effective communication drives business and helps you make money.
- How speaking has impacted Zach’s business, and the value of being on panels or podcasts in addition to the stage.
- Why people can’t feel the written word like they can feel your energy when you are speaking.
- Practical tips to become a better speaker.
To access the special MemberVault training and access to your FREE account, click HERE.
Click to Tweet
- The three C’s of great #communication: be clear, compelling, and convincing. @zmessler
- Two questions that help you become a better #speaker: 1) What’s the worst that could happen? 2) What’s the best that could happen? @zmessler
- Never, ever, ever underestimate the power of repetition. @zmessler #speaking