Voice, Authenticity, Speaking, Empowerment, Responsibility
262 Flexing Your Vocal Muscle – David Neagle
Becoming an authentic, powerful speaker is not easy. It requires you to verbalize what you want and take responsibility for using your voice in a positive way. Today’s guest will empower you to flex your vocal muscle and become the architect of your own life.
David Neagle is the founder of the multimillion-dollar global coaching company Life Is Now, Inc, helping thousands of entrepreneurs, experts and self-employed professionals gain the confidence and find the right mindset to increase their revenue, turning their endeavors into seven- and eight-figure ventures.
Being in the coaching and mentorship industry for more than twenty years, his clients include many well-known people, including New York Times #1 best-selling author Jen Sincero, expanded to more than thirty countries, and he has been featured on Forbes, CBS, NBC, Wall Street Journal, Inc., Entrepreneur and Fox. He is also the bestselling author of The Millions Within, a book focusing on intention, focus, and awareness to build your dream business and life.
- David’s story of the first time he used his voice to set a boundary.
- The importance of flexing your vocal muscle.
- Why it’s easier to verbalize what you don’t want, rather than what you do want.
- How to be the architect of your own life.
- Why we have the responsibility to use our voice.
- Why the story you create for yourself can become a prison.
- How to translate your voice into a message that serves others well.
- The danger of putting yourself on a stage where you’re not meant to be.
The Big Talk Academy Membership
Click to Tweet