Voice, Authenticity, Speaking, Relationships, Message
267 Aligning Your Internal & External Voice – Lindsey Ellison
Do you struggle with developing your authentic voice? If so, you are in good company. Today’s guest shares her journey of going through a divorce that helped her begin aligning her external and internal voices. You will be inspired to step into your authentic calling and begin speaking your truth.
Lindsey Ellison is a relationship coach and founder of Start Over Coaching, Inc., a coaching practice dedicated to helping people navigate their divorce or break up. Lindsey also specializes in helping people break free from narcissistic abuse, and is the author of the best-selling book, MAGIC Words: How to Get What You Want from a Narcissist. You can find Lindsey on her popular podcast, Unbreakable You: Breakup Without Being Broken or on her website lindseyellison.com.
- How Lindsey’s divorce at 35 years old helped her develop an authentic voice.
- The difference between Lindsey’s voice at 18 and 35.
- How Lindsey is using her voice in coaching, writing, and other ways.
- Why you don’t need to stay on the topic you are known for.
- How to begin finding your voice.
- The difference between message and voice.
The Big Talk Academy Membership
Click to Tweet