The phrase “It’s not about you” perhaps applies most of all to a TEDx organizer. Today’s guest shares how she puts the focus on others and helps people get out of their own way … not only in life, but also in her work with TEDx.
Dolores Hirschmann is a strategist and coach. She helps clients clarify their “idea worth sharing,” design their communications strategies, and implement business growth systems. Her clients become speakers and authors who take their message to larger audiences like TEDx and beyond. She works through group coaching, workshops, one on one coaching as well as public speaking.
- Why she sees herself as a catalyst for other people’s ideas.
- How she helps people get out of their own way.
- How Dolores became an organizer.
- What Dolores looks for when curating her event.
- Dolores’ favorite thing about working with TEDxNewBedford.
- How the TED organization helps organizers improve their events.
- Dolores’ favorite TED talks.