Episode 168 Empowering Women through TEDx – Alexandra Fowler
No matter what your background, you can use skills from any field to help you plan and organize a TEDx event. This is especially true of today’s guest, who brings a wealth of experience in producing and event planning. She will inspire you with her pursuit of excellence and desire to serve and empower women through her work with TEDxStLouis.
Alex has been in the events industry for the last eight years. As the event manager of a public arena in St. Louis, MO (Chaifetz Arena), Alex managed shows such Disney on Ice, Cirque Du Soleil, collegiate athletic events for Saint Louis University athletics, and some of the biggest concerts touring at that time. Most recently, Alex has transitioned into the corporate event sector as a Producer at CPG Agency, based in St. Louis. At CPG, Alex assists in producing events for top companies like Ulta Beauty, O’Reilly Auto Parts, Carnival Cruise Lines, and many more
CPG also takes on many passion projects that positively impact the St. Louis community. Alex is the Executive Producer of TEDxStLouisWomen. Over the four years that CPG has produced the event, it has grown to over 3,000 attendees and hosts speakers from across the nation.
- Why and how TEDxStLouisWomen has grown over the last few years.
- How Alex’s experience as a professional producer and event planner has helped make TEDxStLouisWomen a great event.
- What Alex looks for when curating the event.
- Alex’s favorite part about being the executive producer of the event.
- Alex’s favorite TED talk.
- On this episode, discover how Alex Fowler has used her event planning background to make #TEDxStLouisWomen a fantastic experience for guests and speakers.
- Discover how #TEDxStLouisWomen empowers and serves #women in the community.
- Alex Fowler, executive producer of #TEDxStLouisWomen, reveals strategies for selecting speakers and creating a great event.