It’s easy to find a stage or an audience if you are a well-known celebrity or a high-level leader. But what if you are not well-known and don’t have much social proof? Our guest today will share how he leveraged his book to build a business. These are principles you can put into practice to build your audience as well.
Allan Ting is a #1 international bestselling author and a corporate mindfulness leadership advisor. He has taught at Yahoo, HP, Amazon, eBay, Cisco, VMware, Microsoft, Motorola, and many other companies. Allan has shared his inspirational messages on ABC, NBC, CBS, FOX, and CW news. He is also a Certified High Performance Coach and a Tony Robbins Senior Leader.
- What Allan learned from his analysis of modern-day leaders.
- How writing a book can help launch your career.
- How to distill a book into an 18-minute talk.
- Allan’s writing process.
- Allan’s process for preparing a big talk.
- How speaking helps build Allan’s business.
- Allan’s strategy for getting on television and connecting with his target audience.
- Why he built his business with his big talk first.
Click to Tweet#Write from your heart, and you will connect with your #audience even more. @AllanTing Do your homework and understand your target #audience–their aspirations, inspirations, and fears. @AllanTing It’s a great day to share your #message with the world. @AllanTing #speaking