Episode 147 Be Memorable – Ari Zoldan
What is the secret to being a memorable speaker? While there is no single answer, today’s guest shares great advice for standing out and making a lasting impression on your audience.
Ari Zoldan is an entrepreneur, television and radio commentator, speaker, media personality, and bestselling author. As CEO and founder of Quantum Networks, LLC, a New York City-based e-commerce company, Zoldan oversaw the company’s expansion from a startup in 2008 to a multimillion-dollar company in 2014. His oversight gained the company a 4,566% increase in revenue—a rise deemed unprecedented in the industry.
- Why Ari doesn’t believe that “business isn’t personal”—it’s very personal.
- How he was able to leverage the speaking, television, and radio circuits to build his startup businesses.
- Why to incorporate something interesting and memorable into your speech.
- The importance of breathing in Ari’s preparation before giving a talk.
- How Ari uses motivation and “carrot sticks” to reward himself for a good work.
- Why you should always review your notes before giving a talk, no matter how many times you have given it.
- Questions to ask about your audience that will help you connect with them.
- Ari’s do-over moment.
Click to Tweet