Inspire, Journey, Story, Community, Process
A starting point does not need to define you. None of us choose where we are born, but we can choose how we grow and form our own place, space, and community. The greater the final point is from our starting point the greater our growth and transformation.
Inspiring stories, lessons, and truths come from people who make long growth journeys.
Beatrice is a special traveler who has journeyed far from her starting point.
Beatrice Weber is an Interspiritual Minister, writer, speaker, and coach. She empowers people who have experienced religious, familial, or community trauma connect with their own inner greatness and crate empowered and joyful lives.
- The importance of being ready for opportunity in every moment.
- How an apparent big change is the first step to creating a new life.
- Securing deep confidence in our self and Talk with The Big Talk Academy Process.
- Our Big Talk is the answer to the question, ‘How can I inspire people?’
- Digital communication tool provide powerful experiences.
- When we speak our truth we become an inspiring role model and help others speak out their truth.
Click to Tweet