Episode 141 Creating a Multi-Sensory Experience – Cameron Brown
Born and raised in outback Australia, Cameron has turned his dream and passion for helping others into a socially conscious company that empowers people across the globe to make a greater impact. In 2016, he sold or donated 99% of the things he used to own and embarked on a global quest to show first hand that how we run our companies, live our lives, and utilize our unique talents & strengths, determines our future as a species and the well-being of our planet. Through the talks he gives, people he coaches, and music & short films he creates that have an audience in 195 countries, Cameron discusses important topics including human potential, creative thinking, sustainability and relationship development.
- What Cameron believes makes a good speaker.
- Why you should be a living, breathing example of what you speak on.
- How his travels have impacted his speaking.
- How Cameron creates a multi-sensory experience for his audience with music, film, and other processes.
- Rituals Cameron uses in preparing for a talk.
- Why you must focus on your audience, not yourself.
- How to redirect your anxiety into excitement.
- The danger of over-promoting yourself from the stage.
- Why Cameron shifted his focus from getting clients to building relationships.
- Why your goals can actually be boundaries.
Click to Tweet
You should be a living, breathing example of what you speak on. @askcameronbrown #speakingOn this episode, @askcameronbrown shares how he creates a multi-sensory experience for his #audience with music, film, and other elements.#Curiosity and #relationships are two of the most important elements not only in speaking, but in life. @askcameronbrown