104 A Doctor’s Prescription for Writing & Speaking Success – Dr. Tasneem Bhatia
Do you feel too busy to write or speak? On this episode, you’ll discover how one doctor finds time to do both while running a successful practice and raising a family.
Dr. Taz Bhatia, MD is a nationally recognized physician specializing in integrative and functional medicine. Founder of CentreSpringMD, an acupuncturist and nutrition specialist, she is an expert in women’s health and family wellness. Her expansive medical career includes over a decade in emergency medicine, pediatrics and prevention. She is the author of Super Woman Rx, What Doctors Eat, The 21-Day Belly Fix, and host of The Dr. Taz Show and Kitchen Cures. She has served as a medical expert for many media outlets including TODAY, The Dr. Oz Show, The Doctors, and LIVE! with Kelly & Ryan. She lives in Atlanta, GA, with her husband and two young children.
• How writing a book helps Dr. Taz prepare better talks and anticipate an audience’s questions.
• The biggest challenge that women face.
• Why Dr. Taz still uses pen and paper to write her book’s first draft.
• Why she likes to write in the mornings.
• The reason it’s so important for you to connect emotionally and relationally with an audience instead of just focusing on information.
• The questions Dr. Taz asks about her audience before she speaks.
• How she structures an 18-minute talk, her goal in the first 1-3 minutes of the talk, and why she always closes with a message of hope.
• How speaking impacts her business.
• Why it’s so important to be clear about your message.
Super Woman Rx by Dr. Taz
What Doctors Eat by Dr. Taz
The 21-Day Belly Fix by Dr. Taz
Click to Tweet