Today’s show is another in a series of bonus episodes each featuring one of the powerful talks given by my participants in The Big Talk Academy as a part of our Virtual Showcase. This showcase is the culmination of their hard work as they cross the finish line to becoming certified speakers.
These episodes give you a peek behind the curtain to witness the amazing Big Talks presented, and also give you exclusive access to my live feedback and direction I give to each speaker immediately following their performances.
This week’s episode features Gina Jenkins and her talk, Transforming Narcissism: A Total Brain Rewire.
Gina is a wife, mother of 3, yoga instructor, speaker, and transformational coach. She owns both Ya’da Yoga and She Incorporates where she offers different packages for people seeking support in various ways. Her message is that deep healing and restored relationships are available to all, even the narcissist.
In her uplifting and insightful Big Talk, Gina discusses the power of rewiring your brain and how even a narcissist can be transformed and renewed. She shares how our brains are designed to seek joy and connection with others, and how we’re all capable of these experiences if we’re willing to put in the work.
There is hope for all of us.
In this talk, she explores:
- Definitions of narcissists and common myths about them
- Her own journey with narcissism and how it affected crucial relationships
- How your brain is wired and the importance of group identity
- The practice of sharing joy and building healthy relationships
- The hopeful transformation available with intentional change
More from Gina
More from Tricia
Consistently Share Your Big Idea with Secrets of The Big Talk
Download my FREE Ebook: 7 Step Formula for Fearless Speaking
Explore my content and follow me on YouTube
Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Instagram
Connect with me on Facebook
Connect with me on LinkedIn
Follow The Big Talk on Twitter
Visit my website at TriciaBrouk.com
Click To Tweet
- With intent, even a narcissist can rewire the brain and experience transformation and healthy, joyful relationships. ~Gina Jenkins #narcissist #transformation
- Groups that regularly practice sharing joy and relating, like healthy family members, will have members with healthy brains that lead to healthy relationships.~Gina Jenkins #narcissism #joy