Episode 139 Developing Authority as a Speaker – Jesse Johnson
Jesse Johnson is a success and mindset coach with a very unique approach to money and spirituality. She works with spiritual leaders, healers, and coaches to experience sales and their business as a spiritual process to earn significantly more money for their calling in life. Her clients create financial and creative abundance by dismantling the false beliefs they hold around wealth and taking action to bring money into their lives with integrity so they can serve at the highest level—no compromise, no self-sacrifice, no mediocrity, no poverty.
- What Jesse believes makes a good speaker.
- The role of authority in communicating to an audience, and how to develop authority.
- The value of knowing what you are saying and why you are saying it.
- The three parts of Jesse’s ritual for preparing a talk.
- How Jesse uses writing alongside speaking.
- Why you should never play the victim and blame your audience.
- An important lesson Jesse learned from her teaching experience.
- The importance of asking questions and listening.
Click to TweetThe best #talks are the ones where people know what they are talking about intimately. @JesseJCoaching #speaking When we are truly being ourselves, our #confidence comes through. @JesseJCoaching #speaking On this episode, @JesseJCoaching shares how to develop #authority as a #speaker.