Your book or big talk won’t create itself—you must make time to bring it into existence. But with so many distractions in your life, how is this possible? Today’s guest reveals several strategies for being productive and protecting your most valuable asset: time. In addition, she shares how writing and speaking can impact your business.
Dr. Liz Bywater has been called a one-of-a-kind leadership expert. Working at the intersection of business and psychology, she brings together practical experience (advising top executives across the Fortune 500), advanced education, and a dynamic personal style to inspire, engage and advise her clients.
Liz advises senior leaders at some of the world’s most successful companies, including Johnson & Johnson, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Thomson Reuters, AmerisourceBergen, Nike, and more. Drawing upon her expertise in human behavior, she helps her clients drive commercial success, propel innovation, exert influence, and lead their organizations through change.
- How she helps leaders get off the treadmill of everyday busyness and become more thoughtful and strategic.
- Liz’s strategy for taking material from consulting and speaking and using it for the book, then using the book to develop talks.
- Different types of talks.
- Liz’s writing process, which includes turning off distractions and scheduling time to write.
- Why she takes her talk to a low-pressure venue and practices the material.
- The value of hiring help so you can focus on your most impactful work.
- How her book adds value to her business.
- How speaking can be a great investment of time because it can lead to more business.
- Why Liz loves the energy of speaking to a live audience.
- Liz’s advice for someone starting on their speaking and writing journey.
Click to TweetKnow what you have to do to help your #business thrive. @drlizbywater #success