Entrepreneurs, Business, Avatar, Struggle, Solutions
200 Know Their Pain Points and Create the Solution – John Lee Dumas
What is the source of your content? Our guest today shows you how to develop an ideal audience member and let them show you the way. By listening to their problems and pain points, you will be able to create solutions for them.
John Lee Dumas is the host of Entrepreneur ON FIRE, awarded ‘Best of iTunes’, where he interviews the world’s most successful entrepreneurs seven days a week. With over 2,000 interviews, 1.3 million monthly listens, and an annual revenue well over seven figures, John is just getting started on his entrepreneurial journey.
- John’s audience: people who are getting, going there, or already there as successful entrepreneurs.
- Why John has developed an avatar for his business, and how that avatar guides John in making decisions about products and services.
- Why it is important to know whom you’re talking to.
- What John wants from his audience.
- Why you should not try to solve every problem out there.
- A time when John spoke but did not connect with an audience, and what he learned.
- John’s three action words: productivity, discipline, focus.