119 Embrace Your Authentic Self – Rick Gabrielly
It is easy to feel pressured to copy another author or speaker’s success. After all, those strategies and practices worked for them—why couldn’t they work for you? Today’s guest reminds us that it’s vital to be your authentic self and find what works for you instead of trying to be someone else.
Rick Gabrielly is a passionate husband, father, author, speaker and American wellness entrepreneur. His programs help people around the world enjoy more vibrant relationships, stronger families, and businesses that matter.
Rick’s limitless enthusiasm mixed with his love of technology, wellness, energy medicine and spirituality, inspires, motivates and supports his clients. By choosing LOVE over fear, Rick creates an environment of high-vibration, light-filled possibilities to help others uncover, cultivate and celebrate their own unique gifts, as well as the gifts in those around them.
- Rick’s journey from marketing into wellness and entrepreneurship.
- How he turned the content of his book into a presentation to small groups and on the stage.
- How Rick finds the important elements from his book for talks.
- Rick’s CAMIAA formula to help people create change in their lives: connection, attraction, motivation, inspiration, action, accountability.
- Rick’s preparation for public speaking verses writing a book.
- How he balances preparation and being spontaneous in the speaking process.
- How speaking helps build Rick’s business.
- How a book helped build Rick’s credibility.
- Why Rick enjoys speaking more than writing.
- The importance of finding what works for you in the writing and speaking processes.
Uncovering the Hidden Currency of Marriage by Rick Gabrielly
Connect with Rick on Facebook
Connect with The Marriage Buzz on Facebook
Connect with Rick on LinkedIn
Follow Rick on Twitter
Click to TweetThere is no better way to engage an #audience than getting in front of them. @rickgabrielly #speaking