When we think about sharing our story with an audience, it’s tempting to focus on the “successful” parts. But today’s guest helps us see that sharing our whole selves, and our whole story, is the best way to impact an audience.
Shane Ram is the CEO of STEP HR Consulting, Founder of Scientific Happiness, Property Investor, Founder of Don’t Settle for 7, Go For 10!, executive coach, author and a global keynote speaker.
Working with senior managers, CEOs and entrepreneurs, Shane found that while many people, including himself, were successful, they weren’t necessary fulfilled or happy. Shane founded Scientific Happiness, which is a proven system based on science to help people find both success and fulfilment in their lives in the areas of business, relationships, health, career, parenting and finances.
Shane is a life-changing keynote speaker and helps entrepreneurs who want to grow and develop multiple streams of income. His coaching process shows individuals and corporate teams how to create the personal lives they want while becoming a megastar at work.
- The problem that Shane helps people solve.
- The most important quality of a good speaker.
- Why you must dig deep and understand—and share—your whole life with your audience.
- How Shane prepares to speak.
- The importance of getting your energy level up before speaking.
- Why you must understand the emotional intention behind what you say.
- Shane’s unique ritual that helps him communicate more effectively.
- What you should never do from the stage.
- How to guarantee you will be heard as a speaker