Episode 138 Get Your Ego Out of the Way – Teresa de Grosbois
Teresa de Grosbois is a 4x bestselling author and an international speaker sought by entrepreneurs and large corporations wanting to better understand how local word of mouth can suddenly turn into an epidemic. Specializing in the topics of influence and success, Teresa has a proven track record in understanding word of mouth epidemics, having taken three books to best-seller status in only eight months.
Her book Mass Influence hit #1 international bestseller status in North America and Europe on the same day it launched. Teresa teaches business and marketing courses around the globe, including teaching courses to start-up entrepreneurs in developing countries. As the Chair of the Evolutionary Business Council, Teresa leads an international, invitation-only council of speakers and influencers dedicated to teaching the principles of success. Teresa is also the co-founder of the Global Influence Summit.
- What Teresa believes makes a good speaker.
- Why you must come down from the guru post and be a real human being on stage.
- How Teresa defines authenticity.
- How Teresa prepares to speak.
- One of Teresa’s rituals before she speaks.
- How surrender allows you to be more in the flow.
- Why you must forgive yourself and be loving to yourself.
- Teresa’s do-over moment.
- Why you should take on the challenge and solve a big problem.
Click to Tweet#Authenticity is just your inside voice saying the same thing as your outside voice. @TeresaDee #speaking Anytime you’re in your own head trying to manage your own fear, it is challenging to make an emotional #connection to an #audience. @TeresaDee Whatever happens on the stage is not about you, it’s about your #audience. @TeresaDee #speaking