Clarity, Purpose, Storytelling, Storyteller
Tell a story and get your life back…and start a career…and have journey to healing sparked by public speaking. Keiya Rayne did all of that and more when she took the stage for the first time with Tricia Brouk.
Telling your story, even once, can change the trajectory of your life. Telling it well to others can help them change their lives and join you on journey into healing and wholeness.
Keiya drops in with Tricia to chat about getting clarity and purpose when you share your story.
She’s described by one of her clients as “Yoda” but only cuter.
Keiya K. Rayne is a TEDx Speaker, Spiritual Mentor, Healer and Guide for women leaders and the creator of Magnetic Soul-Work Coaching Programs.
She’s been featured in the documentary The Big Talk Over Dinner: Race and immigration, The Dorothy Show, as well as varies online magazines and podcasts.
You can get a free Reset Energy tool from Keiya by clicking here and scrolling for it to popup.
- The possibility and probability of finding your purpose through telling your story.
- A personal journey to healing sparked by speaking and storytelling.
- Reclaiming our self-esteem
- Speaking for another’s transformation
- Speaking our story prepares us to deeply hear other’s stories
- The power of virtual speaking platforms.
- Granting self and others permission to share their stories.
- How healthy vulnerability leads to healing and freedom.
- The connection between our freedom and confidence to shear our story and the resulting healing for ourselves and others.
Click To Tweet