Today’s show is the first in a series of bonus episodes each featuring one of the incredible talks given by the participants in The Big Talk Academy as a part of our Virtual Showcase. This showcase is the culmination of their hard work as they cross the finish line to becoming certified speakers.
These episodes give you a peek behind the curtain to witness the amazing Big Talks presented, and also give you exclusive access to my live feedback and direction I give to each speaker immediately following their performances.
This week’s episode features Dr. Sharon Spano and her talk, Our Hope for Systemic Change Starts with Our Sense of Belonging.
Sharon is a business strategist, executive coach, and speaker who strengthens business leaders to develop healthier family relationships in support of business growth and sustainability. Sharon is the author of The Pursuit of Time and Money and the host of the weekly podcast, The Other Side of Potential.
In her insightful and inspiring Big Talk, she shows us that our hope for systemic change truly lies in our children. Because when children know where they belong in their own family system, they mature into adults who have the power to change the world.
In this talk, she explores:
- The current chaos of our society and our world
- What happens when don’t have a place to belong and what this looks like globally
- Where to find hope and how to begin to heal
- Steps we can take to make systemic change and end toxic patterns that lead to suffering
More from Sharon
More from Tricia
Preorder my book, The Influential Voice: Saying What You Mean for Lasting Legacy
Save your seat from my Masterclass, The Art of the Big Talk: Stepping Into The Red Circle
Download my FREE Ebook: 7 Step Formula for Fearless Speaking
Explore my content and follow me on YouTube
Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Instagram
Connect with me on Facebook
Connect with me on LinkedIn
Follow The Big Talk on Twitter
Visit my website at TriciaBrouk.com
Click To Tweet
- As a society, we cannot defeat the intrinsic need to belong with vengeful acts of terror that only disrupt the lives of more children and their families. The costs are far too high. ~Dr. Sharon Spano #belonging #systemicchange
- There’s hope and that hope lies with our children. ~Dr. Sharon Spano #hope #systemicchange