Today’s show is another in a series of bonus episodes each featuring one of the incredible talks given by my participants in The Big Talk Academy as a part of our Virtual Showcase. This showcase is the culmination of their hard work as they cross the finish line to becoming certified speakers.
These episodes give you a peek behind the scenes to witness the amazing Big Talks presented, and also give you exclusive access to my live feedback and direction I give to each speaker immediately following their performances.
This week’s episode features Tamika Felder and her talk, Feel the Fear and Do It Anyway.
Passionate about empowerment, Tamika spreads her unique message of survival and resilience with people around the globe. An award-winning television producer, Tamika is recognized as a leading voice in the rapidly growing patient engagement field, having built award-winning patient ambassador programs and powerful awareness campaigns that united patients and industry.
The author of “Seriously, What Are You Waiting For? 13 Actions To Ignite Your Life & Achieve The Ultimate Comeback,” Tamika empowers everyday people to bounce back by equipping them with tools to find perspective after tragedy and loss.
In her commanding and uplifting Big Talk, Tamika shares how we can all learn that fear is a natural part of life. She inspires us to fight back against it with elegance and grace through her story and her wisdom.
In this talk, she explores:
- The fearlessness of childhood, and how cancer took that fearlessness from her
- The toxic, crippling nature of fear
- Using fear in your life to push through to freedom
- Thriving and living life on your terms, and rediscovering your inner child to pursue your dreams despite fear
More from Tamika
More from Tricia
Consistently Share Your Big Idea with Secrets of The Big Talk
Download my FREE Ebook: 7 Step Formula for Fearless Speaking
Explore my content and follow me on YouTube
Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Instagram
Connect with me on Facebook
Connect with me on LinkedIn
Follow The Big Talk on Twitter
Visit my website at TriciaBrouk.com
Click To Tweet
- Fear, whether you have cancer or not, is crippling.� It’s toxic. It comes in and it holds you hostage. It keeps you from moving forward. It keeps you in bondage. ~Tamika Felder #cervivor #overcomingfear
- I survived, so I have to thrive and that means living my life on my terms.�~Tamika Felder #cervivor #thrive