Last year, I turned 50 years old and I shared with my community the 50 biggest lessons I had learned in those first 50 years of my life.
Today, I’m sharing those lessons with you as well. I’m also sharing how these powerful truths are going to help you take the big stages that you desire.
Many of these lessons are seemingly small. However, just like with our pliés and bicep curls, they add up in a big way and will absolutely help you become more authentic and captivating onstage and off.
In this episode, we’ll explore:
- What being a great public speaker really comes down to
- Why you have to stop wasting your time on things you’re not clear about and on what other people think
- The importance of intention over perfection
- Learning from and listening to other people who have a different perspective than you
- Why you should never cry on stage
More from Tricia
Download my FREE Ebook: 7 Step Formula for Fearless Speaking
Explore my content and follow me on YouTube
Follow me on Instagram
Connect with me on Facebook
Connect with me on LinkedIn
Visit my website at TriciaBrouk.com