Pivot, Mindset, Change, Speaking, Relationships
When you need to make a quick pivot, how do you manage that process internally? Today’s guest shares her fascinating journey of making a quick pivot when the Speakers Who Dare event became a livestream. You’ll learn strategies for developing a better mindset and attitude to deal with change effectively.
Alexandra Stockwell MD is a relationship and intimacy expert who helps children of divorce build beautiful, stable, long lasting relationships. A wife of 24 years and a mother of 4, Alexandra helps couples infuse pleasure and purpose into all aspects of life–from the daily grind of running a household, to clear and intimate communication, to ecstatic experiences in the bedroom.
- What made Alexandra want to be a Speaker Who Dares.
- The story of an event where Tricia heard Alexandra’s powerful story.
- Alexandra’s experience of pivoting her talk from being on stage, to filming while sitting at her dining room table.
- How Alexandra is reaching out to her community while staying at home.
- What Alexandra has learned about herself during this process.
- Behind the scenes of Alexandria’s talk.
Uncompromising Intimacy by Alexandra Stockwell
Click to Tweet
- I am devoted to more, more learning, and more meaning, and sharing it with others. ~Alexandra Stockwell #learning