Today’s show is another in a series of bonus episodes each featuring one of the powerful talks given by my participants in The Big Talk Academy as a part of our Virtual Showcase. This showcase is the culmination of their hard work as they cross the finish line to becoming certified speakers.
These episodes give you a peek behind the curtain to witness the amazing Big Talks presented, and also give you exclusive access to my live feedback and direction I give to each speaker immediately following their performances.
This week’s episode features Amelia Felbinger and her talk, Real People Magic: Accessing the Mastery of an Actor to Own Your Story.
Amelia is an Entrepreneur, a Speaker, a Coach, and a Mother of two living in Brooklyn, New York. She is the founder of The Be Happy Business, an inspiration hub created to connect her community to ideas, practices, and resources that can infuse more happiness into their personal life and work.
In her engaging and authentic Big Talk, Amelia pulls back the curtain on accessing the mastery of an actor to own your story. She shows how anyone — actor or not — can use the actor mindset to focus on possibility, release judgment, and achieve ultimate connection and compassion.
The mindset of the actor is yours to tap into. What happens next will feel like magic, but in reality, it doesn’t get more real than this.
In this talk, she explores:
- Her experience as an actor and the surprising parallels between her acting journey and her personal development journey
- Inviting people to unlock themselves and their potential on new levels
- A tool actors use that will change your life
- Why and how to choose an actor’s mindset of possibility
More from Amelia
More from Tricia
Consistently Share Your Big Idea with Secrets of The Big Talk
Download my FREE Ebook: 7 Step Formula for Fearless Speaking
Explore my content and follow me on YouTube
Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Instagram
Connect with me on Facebook
Connect with me on LinkedIn
Follow The Big Talk on Twitter
Visit my website at TriciaBrouk.com
Click To Tweet
- Nothing quite so efficiently cuts through our daily and habitual B.S. �than the mindset that the actor must have. ~Amelia Felbinger #actormindset #personaldevelopement
- Releasing judgment is the only way to experience unconditional learning, �the only way to achieve ultimate compassion, and as close as you can to stepping into someone else’s shoes. ~Amelia Felbinger #actormindset #releasejudgment