This week on the podcast, I’m sharing with you why I know beyond a shadow of a doubt that anything is possible in your life.
In all of my guest episodes, we begin with backstory, and today, I’m sharing mine with you.
Together, we’re going to journey through my past as I reveal all of my struggles and those moments when it seemed like doors closed for me. And I’m also sharing how those closing doors were actually signs that anything was possible.
This episode of The Big Talk is a very special and personal one for me. It is also the perfect companion to my book, The Influential Voice: Saying What You Mean for Lasting Legacy.
If this week’s episode resonates with you, I encourage you to grab your own copy. You have a powerful story to tell and a chance to shake this world for the better, and I’m so honored to be able to help you on that journey.
In this episode, we’ll explore:
- What it was like growing up on a farm in rural Missouri and why this taught me that anything is possible not only for me but for you, too
- How to listen to your internal knowing and see the signs in front of you
- What dance meant for me and what I learned from it
- My journeys from Missouri to NYC and around the world
- The desire to create a bigger impact and leave a lasting legacy
More from Tricia
Consistently Share Your Big Idea with Secrets of The Big Talk
Download my FREE Ebook: 7 Step Formula for Fearless Speaking
Explore my content and follow me on YouTube
Follow me on Instagram
Connect with me on Facebook
Connect with me on LinkedIn
Visit my website at TriciaBrouk.com