Work, Career, Storytelling, Storyteller
Do you work for a living or are you living for your work? The story we tell ourselves about our life and career influence our practice of work.
Discovering a career path that fits who we are is a practical journey—and it starts with our own story.
Join Ashley Stahl and Tricia Brouk as they discuss and discover story at the center of career, practical tips for crafting a wildly successful TEDx talk, and how to have a Bigger and Better Life.
Ashley Stahl is counterterrorism professional turned career coach, speaker, and author of the book You Turn, on a mission to help you step into a career or business you’re excited about and aligned with. Through her two viral TEDx speeches, her email list of 500,000 and her show, You Turn Podcast, she’s been able to support clients in 31 countries in discovering their best career path, upgrading their confidence and landing more job offers.
She maintains a monthly career column in Forbes, and her work has been also featured in outlets such as the Wall Street Journal, CBS, SELF, Washington Post, Chicago Tribune and more. Ashley earned a Master’s in international relations from King’s College London, and another Master’s in Spiritual Psychology from the University of Santa Monica. She holds a Bachelor’s from University of Redlands in government, history and French.
For free career resources, and a quiz to discover your best career fit, visit AshleyStahl.com.
- Shifting our perspective from serving our career to our career serving us.
- How to let go of a career and its story when it does not fit.
- The fact that illusions of time, others, and more keep us from change.
- Practical tips for preparing for a successful TEDx talk include mastery and connecting with curators.
- Why you should “become the most important person you’ve ever met.”
- Following breadcrumbs of interest to build a life-centered career.
- 3 Steps to a Bigger & Better Life: (1) Experiment with career (2) Be A Learner (3) Network
- Importance of practice to be present with an audience.
YouTube: About Ashley Stahl – Youtube
Click to Tweet
- Our careers are to serve us. We are not made to serve our careers. ~Ashley Stahl #workingtolive #perspective�