Purpose, Speaking, Relationships, Truth, Message
Speakers Who Dare is not only an event that impacts the listeners. It also powerfully impacts the speakers. Today’s guest shares how being a part of Speakers Who Dare helped him speak his truth, show up in the world differently and learn to take a stand.
Ben Gioia is a best-selling author and the creator of Influence With A Heart®. He guides people as they write their #1 best selling book — in 5 weeks — and pivot for a media explosion in 99 days. His talk, “The Buddha Smile,” teaches people how to quit suffering.
- What made Ben want to be a speaker who dares.
- The importance of relationships in building your platform.
- Why being a speaker who dares is not limited to being on stage.
- How Ben experienced the Speakers Who Dare community, and what he learned about himself during the process of re-configuring Speakers Who Dare.
- How Ben is showing up differently in the world as a result of Speakers Who Dare.
- Ben’s advice for being daring and having a voice.
Click to Tweet
- The people who are going to say yes to us most often are the people with relationships, and who have relationships with us. @bengioia #relationships
- It really comes back to our message, and our message comes from our voice. I’ve been taking a stand all over the place in a way that I never have before. @bengioia #message
- You’re still alive—there’s a reason you’re here, so speak, create, and be who you are. @bengioia #purpose