In this episode of The Big Talk, I’m giving you an insider’s look into what it’s actually like to work with me as a coach.
For this live coaching session, I am joined by Big Talk Academy graduates: Marisa Zalabak, Britta Lorenz, and Anne Borow-Lawrence.
Each of these women has gone through incredible transformations inside the Academy, and I’m honored to continue guiding them in this group coaching call.
As you’ll hear in our conversation, each of these speakers came to the table needing different types of support, and we cover it all and more!
I invite you to grab a pen and paper as you listen and take notes as though this coaching advice is meant just for you.
In this episode, we’ll explore:
- Branding yourself as a speaker and coming back to your mission
- Some of my best tips for finding opportunities to pitch your talk beyond TedX
- What to do with the content you edit out of your talks
- How to overcome self-limiting beliefs
- Crafting your talk’s call to action and making your speech seem natural
- Leveraging videos of your talks and negotiating your compensation
More from Marisa: https://triciabrouk.com/marisa-zalabak/
More from Britta: https://youtu.be/RGkn7gCxnyo
More from Anne: https://youtu.be/jPUcCdc04Pk
More from Tricia
Consistently Share Your Big Idea with Secrets of The Big Talk
Download my FREE Ebook: 7 Step Formula for Fearless Speaking
Explore my content and follow me on YouTube
Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Instagram
Connect with me on Facebook
Connect with me on LinkedIn
Visit my website at TriciaBrouk.com
Click To Tweet
- When we identify what our mind is trying to do—which is hijack us—then we can go to the truth.� ~Tricia Brouk #speakers #selflimitingbeliefs
- When you’re so memorized that you move beyond memorization and into the point of it being in your DNA, then you’re in complete command of every single word and you become free.� ~Tricia Brouk #memorization #publicspeaking