Today’s show is another in a series of bonus episodes each featuring one of the incredible talks given by my participants in The Big Talk Academy as a part of our Virtual Showcase. This showcase is the culmination of their hard work as they cross the finish line to becoming certified speakers.
These episodes give you a peek behind the scenes to witness the amazing Big Talks presented, and also give you exclusive access to my live feedback and direction I give to each speaker immediately following their performances.
This week’s episode features David Chametzky and his talk, Using Your Brain to Slay the Monsters.
David is a Speaker, Author and agent of change who enjoys many things – including being a mentor, who has worked internationally and has become an NYS Certified Peer Recovery Advocate while using various techniques to assist those in finding the right resources for them. David has enjoyed a successful career in both the corporate and private world for the past 25 plus years.
David enjoys sharing his knowledge with those who are passionate about personal and professional development including business leaders, educators, students, athletes, and law enforcement personnel. He facilitates resiliency and growth opportunities for those who are intent on finding their own P.A.T.H. (Personal Attitudes Toward Happiness) in life or looking to Rise As A Phoenix.
In his engaging and energetic Big Talk, David shows us powerful ways to move forward towards slaying our monsters and finding our best self – just as he has done for many others on his journey.
In this talk, he explores:
- How our brains work and why monsters reside there
- The way early childhood experiences affect our minds and how we process the world
- Rewiring our brains to slay the monsters in our heads
- The experience that shifted the way he was thinking and what led him to seek change
- Using fear and finding the right resources to make changes in your life
More from David
More from Tricia
Save your seat from my Masterclass, The Art of the Big Talk: Stepping Into The Red Circle
Consistently Share Your Big Idea with Secrets of The Big Talk
Download my FREE Ebook: 7 Step Formula for Fearless Speaking
Explore my content and follow me on YouTube
Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Instagram
Connect with me on Facebook
Connect with me on LinkedIn
Follow The Big Talk on Twitter
Visit my website at TriciaBrouk.com
Click To Tweet
- We go through change when we have the ability to notice it.� ~David Chametzky #bethechange #monsterslayer
- Fear is “Face Everything And Rise” because rising is exactly where we need to be �to make us change, rewire our brain, and be able to feel the love within ourselves. ~David Chametzky #faceyourfear #rise