On this episode of The Big Talk podcast, we’re talking about not only being an influential voice, we’re also talking about what it’s like to produce and manage other influential voices. And we’re getting into what it looks like to make space for others to truly be seen and heard.
For this conversation, I’m joined by the incredible and accomplished Doug Deluca.
Doug is a “Jimmy Kimmel Live” Co-Executive Producer, a passionate Italian, an artist, musician, speaker, philanthropist, and online entertainment wiz with 7 Emmy nominations.
Prior to his amazing career, Doug grew up just outside of New York City in Union, NJ, where he got his public speaking and leadership start in state student council — proving that you are never too young to be an influential voice.
In this episode, we’ll explore:
- The power and importance of listening to your inner voice and knowing your voice
- Managing and producing other influential voices
- Using humor and authenticity to help share your message
- His exciting new project that will be launching soon
- Doug’s current favorites — Books: Outwitting the Devil, The Ride of a Lifetime, & The Essene Gospel of Peace, and Speaker: Tony Robbins
More from Doug
More from Tricia
Download my FREE Ebook: 7 Step Formula for Fearless Speaking
Explore my content and follow me on YouTube
Follow me on Instagram
Connect with me on Facebook
Connect with me on LinkedIn
Visit my website at TriciaBrouk.com