Today’s show features an amazing guest, Elizabeth Molina. While you may know her as a beauty guru, she is also a certified Holistic Health and Life coach, speaker and model on a mission to empower women by sharing her extensive knowledge of beauty practices.
She founded The Molina Glow and is an advocate for safe and healthy self care.
Elizabeth and I start our chat with a whirlwind backstory of the events in her life that led her to this point in her journey — including a young marriage, early motherhood, and surviving domestic abuse.
In fact, it is her personal story of survival that led her to become a catalyst to help people redefine the whys surrounding their own lives and beauty practices. She now shares her powerful voice and story with people around the world on many stages — including as a TEDx Speaker.
Elizabeth actually took her first Ted stage during this pandemic. In her interview, we dive into what that moment was like for her as well as bond over our mutual experience of living in New York City during this unprecedented time. We talk about where we’ve been finding hope, inspiration, and space for productivity.
No matter who you are, Elizabeth has the superpower to make you feel deeply beautiful and inspired to find your voice so you can make an impact in the world. The beauty and resiliency that comprise her person and her mission are truly unmatched. I know you’re going to gain so much from our talk together.
In this episode, we’ll explore:
- Pivoting your business during the pandemic and finding ways to be productive and creative
- Channeling rage, pain, and anger into taking action and making a difference
- Wholistic beauty and the power that comes from feeling comfortable in your own skin
- Being fueled by who you are serving and how you can change their lives
- The freeing process of telling your story and finding your voice
- Practicing the art of listening intentionally
More from Elizabeth
Podcast: Your Beauty Guru Podcast
More from Tricia
Preorder my book, The Influential Voice: Saying What You Mean for Lasting Legacy
Download my FREE Ebook: 7 Step Formula for Fearless Speaking
Explore my content and follow me on YouTube
Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Instagram
Connect with me on Facebook
Connect with me on LinkedIn
Follow The Big Talk on Twitter
Visit my website at TriciaBrouk.com
Click To Tweet
- Living is fighting back. Taking a deep breath is fighting back. Being present is fighting back. Every day, every second that we conquer is fighting back. ~Elizabeth Molina #survivor #fightback
- If you’re not comfortable in your own skin, you’re not going to make the impact that you want to make. ~Elizabeth Molina #impact #selflove