Obstacles, Story, Storytelling, Storyteller
Building your story comes from understanding and unfolding your life—not comparing.
Speakers can get their unique story trapped inside themselves when they compare their story and themselves to other people. A few keys steps, such as giving ourselves permission to tell our story, appreciating the obstacles we have overcome, and focusing on our fist simple steps to create change, can unlock our story.
Gina DeVee shares these keys and gives personal insights to Tricia Brouk how stories can travel far, impact deep, and connect with others.
Gina’s DeVee’s journey from struggling psychotherapist (who lived at home with her parents) to globetrotting entrepreneur has led her to founding her multi-million dollar women’s empowerment company, Divine Living.
Divine Living is for the person who’s excited about impacting the world; craves a spiritual connection, dares to be visible, and desires to fulfill their life’s purpose.
Gina is an author, speaker and success coach. She has dedicated her career to helping clients connect spiritually, start businesses, create wealth and live life to the fullest.
Gina’s mission is to uplift entrepreneurs through inspiring content, bold business trainings, and life-changing events.
You can learn more about Gina at divineliving.com or follow her on Instagram, @ginadevee!
- How our story can travel far and the impact it can have on others.
- That our most personal stories are the most universal truth and experience we can share.
- When we focus on the simple first steps we take in our journey it greatly increases the number of people who can and will identify deeply with us.
- How we overcome obstacles is the heart of our story and not the tragedy itself. Our path and willingness to share how we overcome problems is a unique experience.
- The imperative necessity of granting permission to yourself to share your story, trust our intuition, and our own processes.
- Essential elements of a captivating story are sharing who you are versus highlighting what you have done.
- Present circumstances amplify our ability to make a global impact from our living rooms.
- Advantages to using the Virtual Stage
- Larger than a physical stage
- Ability to interact more personally
Link to Gina’s book: https://divineliving.com/book/
Link to Gina’s course: https://divineliving.com/audacity
Social media accounts:
Facebook Fan Page: https://www.facebook.com/ginadevee
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/divinelivingradioshow/
Personal Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ginadevee
Divine Living Talk Show: https://divineliving.com/show/
Click To Tweet