Today, I am joined by the amazing Nicole Kalil.
Nicole is an in-demand speaker, coach, and host of the “This Is Woman’s Work” podcast. She is also the author of the book Validation is for Parking.
Nicole’s passion for eliminating gender expectations and redefining “Woman’s Work” is both what keeps her up at night and what gets her up in the morning. She is obsessed with sharing how women can build their confidence. And she’s continually giving them actionable tools to do it.
In this episode, we’ll explore:
- The importance of understanding and embracing your authentic self
- Why confidence is a choice and how it can be built
- How we can begin eliminating gender expectations when it comes to confidence
- Standing up for yourself, having difficult conversations, and handling challenging situations
- Nicole’s current favorites: Book: A Man Called Ove, Speaker: Katty Kay, and Podcast: FRIED the Burnout Podcast
More from Nicole
Her book, Validation is for Parking
Her free gift, Designing Your Recovery Plan
More from Tricia
Explore my content and follow me on YouTube
Follow me on Instagram
Connect with me on Facebook
Connect with me on LinkedIn