This week, we’re talking about leaving it all behind, getting out of your own way, and finding the courage to step into your voice.
For this episode, I am joined by the incredible John Strelecky.
John is a bestselling author, inspirational speaker, and adventure seeker. Following a life changing event when he was 33 years old, John was inspired to sit down and tell the story of The Cafe on the Edge of the World, his first book. Within a year of its release, word of mouth support from readers had spread the book across the globe — inspiring people on every continent.
He has been honored alongside Oprah Winfrey, Tony Robbins, and Deepak Chopra as one of the 100 most inspirational thought leaders in the field of leadership and personal development. All of this continues to humble and amaze him.
As you’ll hear John share in our conversation, he has learned to turn the question of “Who am I to do this?” into “Who am I NOT to do this?”
When he isn’t writing or speaking, John spends extensive time backpacking around the world.
In this episode, we’ll explore:
- The challenging and adventurous path that led John to where he is now
- Finding his voice personally and finding his voice as an author & storyteller
- The courage to share your story and being available for its message to flow through you
- Defining true success for you and coming up with your “Big Five for Life”
- John’s current favorites — Book: Illusions, Speakers: James Veitch & Morgan Freeman, and Podcast: Smartless
More from John
More from Tricia
Amplify your voice in 2022 with The Big Talk New Year Workbook
Download my FREE Ebook: 7 Step Formula for Fearless Speaking
Explore my content and follow me on YouTube
Follow me on Instagram
Connect with me on Facebook
Connect with me on LinkedIn
Visit my website at TriciaBrouk.com