Space, Simplicity, Difference, Intention, Alive
Speakers Who Dare make a difference from the stage. But can you also make a difference by something as simple as cleaning your home? Today’s guest shares how you can have a ripple effect on the world by something as simple as cleaning your home.
Former Vice President of JP Morgan Chase, Kate MacKinnon also ran her own management technology company before answering her calling to help women step into their power and greatness. Now as a certified Feng Shui Practitioner, Kate creates spaces of elegance and beauty that also transform lives.
- What made Kate want to be a speaker who dares.
- Tips to make your space more inviting.
- How cleaning your dishes can help heal the world.
- How Speakers Who Dare changed Kate.
- The role of community in Kate’s life—specifically, the Speakers Who Dare community.
- Kate’s practices to help her practice gratitude within difficult times.