Today’s show is another in a series of bonus episodes each featuring one of the amazing talks given by my participants in The Big Talk Academy as a part of our Virtual Showcase. This showcase is the culmination of their hard work as they cross the finish line to becoming certified speakers.
These episodes give you a peek behind the curtain to witness the amazing Big Talks presented, and also give you exclusive access to my live feedback and direction I give to each speaker immediately following their performances.
This week’s episode features Kate MacKinnon and her talk, Our Home is a Map of Who We Are.
Former Vice President of JP Morgan Chase, Kate also ran her own management technology company before answering her calling to help women step into their power and greatness. Now as a certified Feng Shui Practitioner, she creates spaces of elegance and beauty that also transform lives.
In her informative and engaging Big Talk, Kate reveals the incredible power of Feng Shui and how our homes truly are maps of who we are. She shares how the choices you make in your home and space have a direct effect on you.
By creating peace in our environment, we create peace within ourselves, and ultimately peace in the world.
In this talk, she explores:
- A quest for purpose and answering a new call in life
- The ancient art and science of Feng Shui
- How your home reflects who you are, your dreams, and your choices
- Shifting and aligning energy in your outer space to shift and align the energy in your inner space
More from Kate
More from Tricia
Preorder my book, The Influential Voice: Saying What You Mean for Lasting Legacy
Download my FREE Ebook: 7 Step Formula for Fearless Speaking
Explore my content and follow me on YouTube
Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Instagram
Connect with me on Facebook
Connect with me on LinkedIn
Follow The Big Talk on Twitter
Visit my website at TriciaBrouk.com
Click To Tweet
- On a practical level, we may just be arranging the placement of our home, but it goes much deeper than you can imagine. Who you are and the choices you make will have a direct effect on you because your home is a map of who you are. ~Kate MacKinnon #fengshui #home
- By shifting and aligning energy in our outer space, we shift and align the energy in our inner space, which is why I call Feng Shui acupuncture of the soul. Kate MacKinnon #fengshui #alignment