Influence, Stories, Message, Speaking
Are you a speaker who just wants to share your message? If so, today’s guest says you need to re-think your approach. You’ll learn that your message is not only about you … it’s also about inspiring others, sharing their stories, and using your platform to bring good into the world.
Lucas Turner is a community builder, LGBTQ+ advocate and professional speaker who puts social impact as the bottom line. He is the Director of Global Partnerships at Global Citizen and his robust career has taken him 38 countries, through his work with buildOn, TOMS, charity: water and Krochet Kids International.
- Lucas’ work with the Global Citizen.
- What made Lucas want to be a speaker.
- How Lucas pushed himself through the frustration of filming his Speakers Who Dare segment in his home.
- What Lucas learned about himself through Speakers Who Dare that he did not know before.
- The ways that Lucas is showing up differently as a result of Speakers Who Dare
Click to Tweet
- I might not be able to cure diseases, but I can share a message that can inspire people who may do that someday. @lucas_turner #message
- When something shatters, you have an opportunity to put it back together and make it stronger. @lucas_turner #opportunities #healing
- If you want to be a speaker just to share your message, you’re not doing it right. You should want to share your message to impact and influence people. @lucas_turner #impact