Belonging, Relationships, Community, Purpose, Speaking
The world has changed quickly and changed radically. We no longer live in a world where we can just fend for ourselves. Today’s guest reminds us why community and relationships are so vital to give us a sense of belonging, resilience, and purpose.
Joy can be dangerous. Marc Cordon, MPH gets this. A positive psychology coach and co-founder of The Joy Revolution™ Marc coaches misfit entrepreneurs and leaders who march to the beat of their own drum to claim their joy as they make a difference for others. He’s appeared on national television and radio and delivered two TEDx talks on positive psychology. The author of Beyond Resilient: The Coach’s Guide to Ecstatic Growth, Marc served as Associate Director of Health Promotion and Multicultural Programs & Services at Emory University where he developed programs on social justice, positive psychology, and community engagement.
- Marc’s Filipino heritage.
- The amazing opportunity we have to embrace change right now.
- The importance of membership, community, and social justice.
- How to be a speaker who dares every day by embracing humanity and living with no regrets.
- Why you must turn on your microphone and speak your truth.
- What Marc learned about himself through this year’s Speakers Who Dare.
Grab Marc’s FREE resource (Enter the coupon code “BIGTALK” for 100% discount. Available until Aug. 18.)
Click to Tweet
- We can live in fear right now, or we can embrace that some of the ways we have been thinking about life are collapsing. ~Marc Cordon #fear
- A sense of belonging is absolutely critical for us to move forward. ~Marc Cordon #belonging