234 Claim Your Story & Share It with the World – Marc Cordon
Personal Growth, Joy, Burnout, Relationships, Community
Claim Your Story & Share It with the World – Marc Cordon
One of the most important elements of becoming a daring speaker is to embrace who you are and become vulnerable. Today’s guest shares his journey of learning to claim his story and share it with the world.
Marc Cordon, MPH, is a positive psychology coach, co-founder of the Joy Revolution™, and author of the book Beyond Resilient: The Coach’s Guide to Ecstatic Growth. He specializes in transitions, leadership, performance, and well-being, helping people break through to the next level to find greater enjoyment and purpose in their lives.
- Why Marc has dedicated his life to joy, and why it is contagious.
- Behind the scenes of Marc’s talk, “The Revolution of Joy.”
- Marc’s story of facing burnout, and the importance of avoiding burnout.
- How “Speakers Who Dare” impacted Marc and prompted him to be more vulnerable.
- The importance of claiming your story and sharing it with the world.
- What surprised Marc about his experience with “Speakers Who Dare.”
- Marc’s advice for anyone considering a big talk.
Click to Tweet