Today’s show is another in a series of bonus episodes each featuring one of the amazing talks given by my participants in The Big Talk Academy as a part of our Virtual Showcase. This showcase is the culmination of their hard work as they cross the finish line to becoming certified speakers.
These episodes give you a peek behind the scenes to witness the amazing Big Talks presented and also give you exclusive access to my live feedback and the direction I give to each speaker immediately following their performances.
This week’s episode features Michelle Arpin Begina and her talk, Talking About Money Is Easy Once You Know How.
Michelle is an Author, a Speaker, a nationally recognized Financial Advisor, and an activist. She’s been called the Erin Brockovich of financial literacy and is on a mission to redefine how we think about and teach our children about money.
In her thought-provoking and moving Big Talk, Michelle teaches us about money and the power it can have over us by sharing a vulnerable and impactful personal story.
In this talk, she explores:
- What most of us have been taught about money talk and what it’s really costing us
- How our financial system was designed and why it doesn’t really support us
- Her family’s relationship with money and how it changed her
- The truth about why it’s so hard to talk about money and how to finally liberate yourself
More from Michelle
More from Tricia
Consistently Share Your Big Idea with Secrets of The Big Talk
Download my FREE Ebook: 7 Step Formula for Fearless Speaking
Explore my content and follow me on YouTube
Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Instagram
Connect with me on Facebook
Connect with me on LinkedIn
Follow The Big Talk on Twitter
Visit my website at TriciaBrouk.com
Click To Tweet
- Not only aren’t we taught what is or isn’t important to talk about when it comes to money, �we’ve been taught that the right thing is to not talk about it at all. Our silence is costly. ~Michelle Arpin Begina #moneytalk #publicspeaking
- Talking about money is easy.� It’s talking about our feelings about money that is so hard. ~Michelle Arpin Begina #moneytalk #changetheconversation