Today, I’m opening up the kimono again and giving you a glimpse inside my finely-tuned morning routine. This is a ritual I have perfected for myself and I know that it serves me well as I prepare to show up fully for myself, my family, my work, and our community each day.
This routine is consistent. I do it religiously every single morning because I know it works — and when I find something that works and allows me to show up as my best self, I put it into continual practice.
I’m taking you step by step through the beginning of my day and sharing what fuels my creativity, my energy, and my gratitude for this life.
I hope this episode inspires you to also establish a morning routine that does the same for you.
Because while I recognize everyone’s life and family looks different, I hope you see the value in taking some amount of time for yourself at the start of each day.
When you make time for yourself in the morning it means you’re going to be a better version of yourself for everybody else the rest of the day, and this world needs that version of you.
Also, as a bonus in this episode, I’m sharing with you the podcasts, books, and leaders that inspire me, motivate me, and continually teach me more as I help us all fully use our unique voices and tell our powerful stories.
In this episode, we’ll explore:
- My surprising rules for going out during the week and my favorite weekend ritual
- The reason I get up at 4:00am every day
- Setting yourself up for success in your energy levels and your physical & mental health
- Your environment’s impact on your focus and creativity
- Learning from people who know more than you and who I’m currently learning from
- Gratitude, journaling, and setting intentions for the day ahead
- Giving yourself permission to take time for yourself no matter your circumstances
More from Tricia
Preorder my book, The Influential Voice: Saying What You Mean for Lasting Legacy
Claim your spot inside The Big Talk Academy
Download my FREE Ebook: 7 Step Formula for Fearless Speaking
Explore my content and follow me on YouTube
Follow me on Instagram
Connect with me on Facebook
Connect with me on LinkedIn
Visit my website at TriciaBrouk.com