On this episode of The Big Talk podcast, we’re talking about what it really looks like to get out of your own way and passionately follow your calling. We’re also exploring how to turn this passion into a business and a personal brand that feels in alignment with you.
For this conversation, I am excited to be joined by the amazing Nikki Nash.
Nikki is a Hay House author, international speaker, and marketing mentor for women entrepreneurs. As host of the Market Your Genius podcast and founder of the Genius Profit Lab, she equips entrepreneurs and authors with the tools and resources they need to share and profit from their experiences.
Known for empowering people to quit making excuses and start going after their dreams, Nikki uses her extensive business and personal development background to help women create a business and a life they’re MADLY in love with.
We start our conversation talking about the pivots Nikki made early on in her career path, her continual quest for a job that would fulfill her, and when she finally realized that the positions she’d been pursuing couldn’t be the source of her fulfillment because they didn’t align with her true purpose.
She shares how she learned — and is still learning — to get out of her own way as she passionately follows her dreams and inspires others to do the same.
In this episode, we’ll explore:
- How to get out of your own head and be present in the moment
- The many ways you can live out your life’s purpose and make choices in alignment with yourself
- Ways you can stand out and build your personal brand
- Getting clear on the impact you want to make in the world and how you uniquely can make that impact
- Using storytelling to sell and build your business in a way that feels good to you
- Nikki’s current favorites — Book: Harry Potter, Speaker: Lisa Nichols, and Podcast: Self Publishing School
More from Nikki
More from Tricia
Consistently Share Your Big Idea with Secrets of The Big Talk
Download my FREE Ebook: 7 Step Formula for Fearless Speaking
Explore my content and follow me on YouTube
Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Instagram
Connect with me on Facebook
Connect with me on LinkedIn
Follow The Big Talk on Twitter
Visit my website at TriciaBrouk.com
Click To Tweet