Today’s show features an incredible guest, Niyc Pidgeon. As a leading motivational speaker, award-winning author, business coach and positive psychologist, Niyc is obsessed with empowering women to create more joy, personal power, and Unstoppable Success within themselves and their businesses.
She has helped other women make more than $19 million, and is fascinated by the exploration of what it is that commonly stops people – and what it really takes to become Unstoppable.
Niyc and I begin our conversation as I like to start all of my guest’s interviews — with her foundational backstory. After a heartbreaking experience with bullying and a suicide attempt at a really young age, her life was forever changed when her father remortgaged their home to send Niyc to a private school.
This new environment changed the course of her life and was pivotal in opening her eyes to what was possible in the world and what success could look like.
Throughout all of her various obstacles and tumultuous experiences, Niyc shared how these trying times actually allowed her to lean in more powerfully to who she’s chosen to become and the things she’s chosen to heal from.
In this episode, we’ll explore:
- How being vulnerable for impact requires true healing first
- Dropping into gratitude and having a choice in challenging situations
- Sharing your story from a place of service to impact and even save lives
- Taking small daily actions to achieve massive results
- Pivotable moments and learning to listen to yourself
- Finding happiness right now and savoring the journey
- Developing a gratitude practice
- Niyc’s current favorites — Book: Children of Morrow, Speaker: Brendon Burchard, and Podcast: The Joe Rogan Experience
More from Niyc
A Free Gift From Niyc: The Million Dollar Roadmap
More from Tricia
Preorder my book, The Influential Voice: Saying What You Mean for Lasting Legacy
Consistently Share Your Big Idea with Secrets of The Big Talk
Download my FREE Ebook: 7 Step Formula for Fearless Speaking
Explore my content and follow me on YouTube
Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Instagram
Connect with me on Facebook
Connect with me on LinkedIn
Follow The Big Talk on Twitter
Visit my website at TriciaBrouk.com
Click To Tweet
- There are so much beauty and so much humility in those vulnerable moments and that’s what as humans really brings us together and that’s what makes the connection from speaker and stage to audience. ~Niyc Pidgeon #vulnerability #speaker
- My spirit made a choice to rise up in that moment and because of that powerful, but very simple and profound decision, everything started to change. ~Niyc Pidgeon #choosehappiness #positivepsychology