Leadership, Courage, Transparency, Authenticity, Magic
269 The Power of Courageous Authenticity – Andrew Bennett
What is the core of leadership? Is it power? Titles? Position? Today’s guest shares the counter-intuitive perspective that leadership begins with courageous authenticity. You’ll learn how to become a more effective leader by focusing on the “inner game” of leadership and becoming more vulnerable and transparent.
Andrew Bennett is a speaker, consultant, coach, magician, and two-time TEDx presenter specializing in leadership, organizational culture, and personal development. He is on a mission to revitalize the human spirit and has worked with over 120 organizations, including Google, Microsoft, and Habitat for Humanity.
- How Ross Perot impacted Andrew’s perspective on leadership, and why Andrew started to use magic for personal and professional development.
- Andrew’s recent experience working with the Dept. of Homeland Security.
- Why we must be vulnerable and see each other as human beings.
- The power of courageous authenticity in leadership.
- How Andrew uses magic to enhance his skills as a public speaker, and the power of the “Appear, Disappear, Restore” formula.
- Why great leaders must stay humble, and stay connected to people.
I would like to offer your listeners an infographic of my Transformation Framework, which is very robust–it can be used to revitalize your life or transform an organization’s culture. It’s the culmination of my 37 years of experience helping people and organizations realize their potential: