Audience, Transformation, Relationships, Change, Preparation
182 You are in the Transformation Business – Alionka Polanco
Speaking is not just about a transfer of information. It’s about helping an audience take action and change their lives. Today’s guest reveals how she educates, inspires, and entertains her audience in order to help transform their lives.
Alionka Polanco has a vision that women are going to heal and rule the world. An NYU-certified life and success coach, she is the founder The Big Vision Mastermind and author of Beyond Profit: The Successful Woman’s Guide to a Meaningful Life. Over the last 4+ years, she has coached top performers in fields as diverse as sales execs at Google, Broadway stars, business owners from Dubai to Australia, and everywhere in between.
- Alionka’s audience, and the unifying threads in her diverse audience.
- How Alionka learns about her audience.
- The value of being with your audience in a live setting.
- Why it’s so important to know whom you’re talking to.
- A time when Alionka spoke to an audience but did not know them.
- How she goes about getting what she wants from her audience.
- The importance of having a dialogue with the audience.
- Alionka’s three action words for speaking: educate, inspire, entertain