Youth, Audience, Listening, Content, Humor
179 Be Willing to Listen to Your Audience – Bryn Drescher
Today’s guest speaks to a youth audience but she takes an unusual approach to connect with them. Instead of just giving advice, she listens intently and pays attention to what they say through art, music, and social media. You’ll learn to apply this powerful strategy so you can also better connect with your audience.
Bryn Drescher uses her unique brand of electric energy, humor, and insight to empower audiences to move toward their dreams and goals despite perceived obstacles. She has spoken in the arenas of large and small business, education, and personal development. The topics she is most passionate about are mindset and Limitless Living.
Bryn also loves empowering youth and has devoted several years to speaking all over the Los Angeles Unified School District to high school students regarding being their best selves while pursuing their goals. Her current project is helping people uplevel their voice and mission through the use of video.
- Bryn’s passion for helping youth create a better future.
- How Bryn learns about her youth audience through their art, social media, and simply by listening.
- Why it is important to know your audience.
- What Bryn wants from her audience right now.
- The power of laughter and humor in connecting with an audience.
- A time when Bryn gave a talk but did not know her audience, and what she learned.
- Bryn’s three action words for speaking: humor, elicit, uncover.