Attitude, Health, Wellness, Obstacles, Action
184 Help Your Audience Identify Their Obstacle – Megan Densmore
We all have obstacles. Many times we need another person’s perspective to clearly see the obstacle and how to overcome it. Today’s guest shares how she helps her clients and audience identify their obstacles, take action, and stay curious.
Megan went from debilitating Fibromyalgia symptoms to being able to realize lifelong dreams of competitive athletics. Along the way, she has become an advocate for chronic pain and invisible illness. Megan is the creator of the “Zero to Hero” exercise program for people with chronic pain and fibromyalgia, as well as other related conditions.
She is a working actress and indie film producer, an experienced Pilates instructor and personal trainer, and a proud advocate for natural supplementation and the healing power of food. She is excited to speak out about the freedom she now experiences in all avenues of her life, and she is committed to teaching others to find their own freedom!
- Megan’s audiences, and the topics she focuses on.
- How Megan learns about her audiences.
- The advantage to knowing who your average client is.
- What Megan wants from her audience.
- How Megan gets her audience to take action and be curious.
- A time when Megan gave a talk but did not know her audience.
- Megan’s three action words for speaking: crush, rally, magnetize.