Today, I’m giving you an inside look at the beginning of my new book, The Influential Voice: Saying What You Mean for Lasting Legacy — which will be available soon on April 27, 2021.
This book is more than a guidebook for speakers seeking to be on big stages. It’s truly a book about how to be a good human being, disguised as a book on public speaking.
I actually wrote the complete first draft of this book in the ten days I was supposed to be on vacation in Mexico with my husband, Joe celebrating our anniversary. When our trip was canceled due to the pandemic, instead of settling in for a relaxing staycation or resuming business as usual, I chose to write instead.
This book is incredibly personal and hopefully incredibly informational for you as you prepare to share your story with the world.
In chapter one of The Influential Voice, I start with the vital question of purpose. You have a purpose. You absolutely have a why, and we’re going to figure out how to identify it together today.
You can make an impact in the world with your influential voice and I’m here to help you on this journey.
In this episode, we’ll explore:
- The process of finishing the first draft of my book in just 10 days
- Why purpose, values, and mission are crucial to your speaking journey
- The paralysis that can come from trying to uncover your why, and how to move through this
- Using your voice to transform lives and transport people into possibility
- The process of identifying your purpose and the two questions you have to ask yourself
- Going big and moving past fear and discomfort
- Mindfully identifying your core values and developing your mission statement
More from Tricia
Preorder my book, The Influential Voice: Saying What You Mean for Lasting Legacy
Consistently Share Your Big Idea with Secrets of The Big Talk
Download my FREE Ebook: 7 Step Formula for Fearless Speaking
Explore my content and follow me on YouTube
Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Instagram
Connect with me on Facebook
Connect with me on LinkedIn
Follow The Big Talk on Twitter
Visit my website at TriciaBrouk.com
Click To Tweet