238 Lessons from a First-Time Speaker – Rachit Kansal
Passion, Preparation, Writing, Art, Feedback
Leverage Art to Make a Difference – Rachit Kansal
Many of the talks given at Speakers Who Dare were delivered by those with stage experience. However, today’s guest shares his insights and experience as a first-time speaker. Although he is new to the stage, he shares a wealth of tips that can help you improve your speaking as well.
Rachit Kansal is an engineer and researcher committed to changing our relationship with the planet. Working at a leading non-profit and think tank alongside a team who shares his passion for forging innovative paths forward, Rachit is currently focused on understanding how we can leverage the intersection of technology and economics to accelerate our world toward a clean energy transition.
He also believes that technological and economic innovation are only part of the solution. In order for the transition to clean energy to be as impactful as it can be, it also needs heart—a young, fresh, bold approach that is as daring and passionate as it is smart. With a Master’s degree in Renewable Energy, Rachit draws on his expertise as well as his experience having lived and worked on four different continents to meet our global problems with a truly global perspective.
- What Rachit learned about himself from the Speakers Who Dare experience.
- Rachit’s writing and preparation process for his talk.
- What Rachit will change about his process in the future.
- How speaking has impacted Rachit personally and professionally.
- His suggestions for preparing for a big talk.
Rachit’s talk: How a Mass Mobilization of Art Can Save our Planet
Click to Tweet
- I enjoy speaking, I enjoy the #creative process, and I enjoy connecting with people on stage. @rachit_kansal
- Rhythm is your best friend when you are #speaking. @rachit_kansal
- Speaking about something that resonates with you, and that you believe in. @rachit_kansal